Meets RVSM Accuracy Requirements
Supplied with SANAS calibration certificate.
The DPS400 is a microprocessor based unit using the latest in transducer technology. These transducers combined with manually controlled ultra sensitive differential regulators enable a technician to precisely control the altitude and airspeed without the need for correction cards. These true differential regulators enable a technician to independently control the airspeed and altitude and remove the need for a crossbleed valve.
The accuracy and stability (see pages 11-12 Air Data Specifications for details) qualifies the DPS400 for use on aircraft being certified for Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM) operation and increases the calibration interval from 30 days to once a year. The simple menu driven digital display calculates and displays Altitude, Vertical Speed, Airspeed, EPR and other measurements in various units of measure, including: Ft, M, Kts, Km/hr, Mach, Ft/min, M/min, EPR (Pt/Ps), inHg, mb, and psia.
Software containing a programmable protection limit feature has been incorporated into the DPS400 to protect the aircraft instruments from damage due to negative airspeed and over pressurization conditions. Limit protection is provided by computer actuated solenoid valves that safeguard aircraft altitude, airspeed, rate of climb/decent and mach instruments. The tester also includes internal pumps that can produce a pressure and vacuum suitable for simulating 55K Ft, 650 Knots, and 6000 Ft/min conditions in wide body aircraft.
- Transducer Technology providing the highest accuracy and best long-term stability available for line maintenance equipment
- True differential regulators used for independent control of airspeed and altitude
- Menu-driven operator interface providing protection of instruments under test with programmable limits on the following parameters:
- Altitude (feet or Meters)
- Airspeed (Knots or Km/Hr)
- Rate of Climb (Ft/Min or M/Min)
- Mach (mach)
- Leak testing mode displays leak rates in Ft/Min, Knots/Min and Metric equivalent units.
|Weight||65.0 lbs.||30.0 kg|